What Information we collect and Use?
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze your data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that you have provided us with.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We have measures in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including without limitation:
- We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
- We implement and maintain appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data, and monitoring of the access, use, and transfer of personal data.
- All employees who have access to your personal data are required to enter into nondisclosure or similar agreements, which imposes obligations for them to comply with our data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We require any business partners and third-party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to comply with any applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We provide data privacy training on a regular basis to our employees and third parties who have access to personal data.
How Data is used?
We only use your personal data within the limits authorized by current laws and regulations. Sometimes, we shall use your personal data because laws and regulations actively require us to do so. In any case, we do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing which may produce legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affect you.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- We use identification data in order to provide you with services as per our contractual obligations.
- We use financial data to process sales, returns, or replacement orders.
We use IT data to track various analytics attributes so that we can continue to provide a more efficient service
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights:
- Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure of your personal data.
- To restrict or object to its processing.
- To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information.
- In some circumstances, to require certain of your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party; and
- To the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We shall send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we may send you an email. Generally, you may not opt out of these communications, particularly as they are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate/close your account.
If you wish to subscribe to our email newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the emails to you. We provide you an option to unsubscribe. Please see the Opt-Out (unsubscribe) section below.
We provide you the opportunity to opt out of having your personal information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email communication.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you (i) allow us to share your data strictly with companies within Funowls Technologies Inc and (ii) give your express, specific and informed consent to receive emails of promotional materials concerning optical products and glasses from these companies. Each email sent to you by Funowls.com and/or other companies within our group will include an 'unsubscribe' link.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.